There’s Still Time!
Dear Friends of KCWC,
The final chance to save money for KCWC registration is drawing near. April 30 is the deadline for the early registration price of $190, only two days. After that it goes to the regular price of $210, still a great deal for a writers conference. If you have checked around or attended other conferences, you know that price is amazing! For that price you get all workshops, 3 meals, one-on-one appointments with faculty, and all keynote sessions with Liz Curtis Higgs! You can check out the Faulty and Workshop titles for more information.
We have a number of people who have been published as a direct result of a session workshop they have attended. We are collecting names and titles to share success stories (see post on Sweet Smell of Success.)
Here’s what you can do:
- Get registered before April 30th to save money. Conference is
transferrable to a person of your choice should you find
yourself unable to attend.
- Like our Facebook page!
- Request a brochure to share.
- Prepare for a one-on-one faculty appointment to discuss your work.
- Plan to participate in Open Mic on Friday evening.
- Take advantage of our hotel rates with Ramada Inn and Holiday
Express before May 31st.
- If you are unable to attend, please pray for us!