Packing It In: What to Bring
I always have a plan. Actually I always try to have several plans—A, B and C, just in case.
It’s a curse.
But having a Plan A is always a good idea when you preparing to attend the Kentucky Christian Writers Conference. Here’s a short list of things you’ll need to pack to get the most out of your conference experience.
- COMFORTABLE SHOES
- Comfortable business-casual clothes
- A lightweight sweater or jacket
- Business cards—this is one of the ways you network. Simply exchange cards with everyone you meet.
- Your Bible
- A couple of pens and pencils, a highlighter and a full-size notepad
- Your tablet or laptop if you like to do things electronically
- Medications you’ll need
- Personal health and beauty products
- An umbrella
- Cell phone and CHARGER
- Copies of your published books if you have arranged to sell them at the conference
- If you have strict dietary needs, foods you can eat
Since the conference has a baseball theme this year, why not make it a “double play” and get a friend to register and come with you?
KCWC Planning Committee